Banipal has been realizing a unique and twofold project within the sphere of cultural productions of the Arab world. For, on the one hand, it provides a space in which Arabic literary texts are set in motion, in a direct dialogue with literary texts in the English language, in terms of both content and form. And, on the other hand, it offers an historic opportunity that allows for the language of the self to be reflected in the language of the Other, through a continuous, diverse and profuse flux.
- 8 Arabic novels in Banipal magazine
- Salam Sarhan : Calling for an international treaty to ban the use of religion in politics
- Habib Abdulrab Sarori : The Discarded Computer
- Sally Gomaa reviews Embrace on Brooklyn Bridge by Ezzedine Choukri Fishere
- Sheikh Hamad Award for Translation and International Understanding 2017